I hate doing these bios, I feel like they’re so repetitive! So I Googled ice breaker questions, that I’m pretty sure were intended for a first date, and decided this set looked the most fun, so here you go!
- What are you passionate about right now?
Developing my career and getting off on the right foot in this new city.
- What do you look for in a guy?
His name has to be Wells Thomason, or else he doesn’t have a chance.
- What makes you happy?
The color yellow, the smell of coffee in the morning, the way my lungs feel after finishing a good long run, feeling the sun on my skin through the windows in Gigi while I sing along with my music, F.R.I.E.N.D.S., cookie dough ice cream and crossing things off my to-do list.
- Who are you closest to in your family and why?
I feel like its a cop-out to say I’m equally close to everyone, so I’m going to have to go with my dog Coco, because she really understands me on a different level.
- If you could go back five years, what would you change about your future?
The cheesy answer is ~ nothing because then I wouldn’t be where I am today ~ but the real answer is that I would try to enjoy the time I’m in more instead of wishing it away.
- What’s your favorite time of year and why?
Christmas because everything seems to work out, no matter what’s going on.
- What was the best thing about where you grew up?
Donut Delight iced coffee with almond milk, no sugar.
- What would you do tomorrow if it were your last day on Earth?
Write a letter to everyone I love telling them why I love them.
- What do you like most about yourself?
This is the worst question ever! I’m super timely, so I like that I’m usually not late to things.
- What’s your biggest deal breaker in a relationship?
How they treat other people – whether its a romantic relationship or a friendship, you gotta treat other people well.
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Dazed and Confused, no doubt.
- What’s been your proudest moment?
Graduating Baylor this past May, because of everything that came along with it.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
When people are on their phone while I’m talking to them, or cut me off when I’m talking to them.
- Do you have any secret talents?
Well, I usually say I can put both my legs behind my head and walk on my hands, but a few years ago I got diagnosed with scoliosis and something tells me that my out of placement back is the only reason I was able to do this…
- Is there something that you used to do that you loved but you’ve now stopped doing?
Ballet, but I recently got into barre and somehow pulled out the inner ballerina again…but put her back yesterday because this past weekend’s class is still burning in my hamstrings!
- What were you like as a kid?
Incredibly annoying, I don’t know how people put up with me.
- What’s the most valuable thing in your life?
Practically, my license. Impractically, the Tiffany necklace I got for my 21st birthday because of the meaning behind it.
- What’s your idea of a perfect date?
April 27, not too hot, not too cold, you just need a light jacket.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
Never, ever let anyone tell you that you can’t do something.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere on the Mediterranean coast for sure.
- What’s your go-to karaoke song?
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, every single time.